Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Second day on the road......

So I drag mself out of bed this morning at 5 so I won't be late.  The plan is to leave at 6.  I'm up, got my shower and I go out to get the bike packed up.  Guess what?  Pouring the rain down.  Nothing like starting out the day in the rain.  Oh well.  After a few minutes of tinkering with the bike and checking my room for straggling items I realize that no one else is moving around from my party.  Or anyone else for that matter.  No matter, I continue with my preparations and after some time I hear Jack and Joe up on the balcony.  They are asking me where Doc and Bill are.  After a few minutes of discussion regarding time zones and local times we come to the conclusion that they may still be sleeping and we are early by an hour.  Dohhhhh.  We could have slept an hour longer!

4 comments:

  1. Don't forget to set your watch back one hr...no nap this afternoon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAITING TO HEAR OF YOUR TRAVELS YESTERDAY....GET UP AND GET ROLLING.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Billy this is a pretty cool adventure you are on! Enjoy it man! ZAMM!

    ReplyDelete